Keeway Cruiser 250i
A timeless and attractive design, high-quality components, excellent fit and finish, and a myriad of chrome accessories turn this bike into an especially tempting, small-displacement, custom motorcycle. The Superlight features a brand new, 4-stroke, counterbalanced engine, to deliver the smoothest operation possible.
- V-shaped 2 cylinder 250cc 4-stroke air cooled engine, which delivers more than enough power
- Traditional dash board integrates smoothly with the headlamp, indicators and windscreen
- Classical cruiser lines adopted on handle bars and mirrors
- Handle bars are ergonomically engineered in the right position to ensure maximum comfort.
- Double independent exhausts supply the traditional cruiser sound you are looking for.
- An unforgettable rim design and wide tires set it apart from its contemporaries
- Supple front and rear suspension and fine ergonomically shaped seat make it comfortable for long distance travel
- 14 litre tank
- Black seat, accompanied by two studded leather saddle bags, gives you just the right style
- Wide foot rests give the most comfortable ride possible
- Front and rear disk brakes provide a strong stopping power making sure you are in control under various conditions.
- With exclusive triple - phase electrostatic painting technologies and UV Curing Processing, the surface paint is more evenly distributed upto 50 um in thickness, and remains highly shiny and aging resistant for 5 - 7 years.
||2 cyl, 4-stroke, air-cooled
||12.9kW @ 8750/1min rpm
||Electric & Kick
|Length / Width / Height
||2280 mm / 900 mm / 1110 mm